Destinations Covered: Darjeeling
03 NIGHTS / 04 DAYS
Darjeeling:- Lying amidst the slopes of the Lesser Himalayas and blanketed by emerald green plantations of tea, Darjeeling is a picturesque town in the Indian state of West Bengal. The majestic Kangchenjunga towers over this beautiful town, which is the third highest mountain in the world. Popularly known as the ‘Queen of the Hills’, Darjeeling provided stunning locations for many Bollywood movies including Barfi, Main Hoon Na and Aradhana. Developed by the British, the colonial era architecture can still be seen everywhere in Darjeeling. Tiger Hill offers a spectacular view of both Mount Everest and Mount Kangchenjunga. Lloyd’s Botanical Garden has a collection of several species of flora including oak, magnolia and bamboo. Go on an adventurous trek up to Sandakphu in Singalila Range, the highest peak in West Bengal and feast your eyes on the spellbinding panorama.
- Day 01: –Arrival NJP Railway Station / (IXB) Bagdogara Airport – Darjeeling
Once you arrive at NJP Railway Station or at (IXB) Bagdogra Airport, our representative will meet you and take you to hotel. On reaching check-in to your hotel room and spend the day as it pleases you. Enjoy your dinner at the hotel and have a comfortable overnight stay.
- Day 02: –Glenburn Tea Estate
After breakfast, proceed for Glenburn tea estate tour and walk through the tea gardens. Enjoy lunch by the River Rung Dung. Take a tour of the tea factory and indulge in some tea tasting. You will get a presentation on the history of Glenburn, and a brief overview of how tea is grown, manufactured and tasted. After this you will drive through the tea gardens with the Estate Manager and get a comprehensive guided tour of the estate.
- Day 03: –Excursion to Darjeeling
After breakfast, go on a day excursion of Darjeeling Town. Enjoy a ride on the famous Toy Train from Darjeeling Town, through the picturesque Batasia Loop and then to the neighboring towns of Ghoom and Kurseong. Take a stroll on the Mall or shop for local crafts and antiques along the way. Visit the famous Das Studios for a peek at their collection of old black and white photographs from the area. Enjoy your lunch at Glenary’s, which has a nice cafeteria as well as a multi-cuisine restaurant. Visit the Zoo, famous for its snow leopards and pandas, the renowned Himalayan Mountaineering Institute and the Gymkhana Club.
Drive back to hotel for overnight stay.
- Day 04: –Darjeeling – NJP Railway Station/ (IXB) Bagdogra Airport
After breakfast at the hotel proceed to NJP Railway Station / (IXB) Bagdogra Airport (100 Kilometres in approximately 3 to 4 Hours), for your onward journey.
- Airport or railway station transfer
- AC transportation by private vehicles as per itineraries and package (AC will be switched off on hilly area)
- Daily breakfast at hotel.
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis (3/4 star category)
- All parking charges and Road taxes, toll taxes.
- Children below 6 years of age sharing with parents would be complimentary on room only basis.
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 5% GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All entry fees for sightseeing (If applicable)
- All personal expenses
- Others (Out of Itinerary)