03 NIGHTS / 04 DAYS
Darjeeling:- Lying amidst the slopes of the Lesser Himalayas and blanketed by emerald green plantations of tea, Darjeeling is a picturesque town in the Indian state of West Bengal. The majestic Kangchenjunga towers over this beautiful town, which is the third highest mountain in the world. Popularly known as the ‘Queen of the Hills’, Darjeeling provided stunning locations for many Bollywood movies including Barfi, Main Hoon Na and Aradhana. Developed by the British, the colonial era architecture can still be seen everywhere in Darjeeling. Tiger Hill offers a spectacular view of both Mount Everest and Mount Kangchenjunga. Lloyd’s Botanical Garden has a collection of several species of flora including oak, magnolia and bamboo. Go on an adventurous trek up to Sandakphu in Singalila Range, the highest peak in West Bengal and feast your eyes on the spellbinding panorama.
Mirik:-Located on the banks of a huge lake, the hill town of Mirik adds to North Bengal’s bounty. Amidst the Himalayan Valley, Mirik has more to offer than just beautiful mountains and lakes.
From boating experiences for your romantic getaway to temples for the faithful to orchids and gardens for the nature’s child, West Bengal tourism is incomplete without Mirik. The well populated, yet not over crowded town also offers viewpoints for those quiet moments of introspection and traditional Indian Bazaars to splurge. Going to Mirik for the perfect hill station getaway is an idea you’ll never go wrong in.
- Day 01: –Bagdogra/NJP – Darjeeling (93 kilometres | 3 hours approx.)
Get transferred to hotel from Bagdogra airport or NJP railway station. Check-in at the hotel and spend a comfortable overnight stay.
- Day 02: –Darjeeling local sightseeing
Make an early morning visit to Tiger Hill and watch the beautiful sunrise and Himalayan Mountains like Kanchandzonga, Mount Everest etc. Visit the Ghoom Monastery, the oldest in the area where one can see the 15 ft. tall image of MytheyBuddha.Return to the hotel for breakfast and proceed for city tour and visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (closed on Thursday), Zoological Park (closed on Thursday), Tibetan Refugee Centre(closed on Sunday), Tenzing Rock, Gombu Rock and Happy Valley Tea Estate(from outside).Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 03: –Darjeeling – Mirik
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Mirik Lake. Cover Mirik local sightseeing (MirikLake,PashupatiNagar,Orange Orchards). Overnight stay at Mirik Hotel.
- Day 04: –Darjeeling – Bagdogra/NJP
After breakfast at the hotel, the tour concludes with transfer to Bagdogra/NJP in time for flight/train to your onward destination.
- Airport or railway station transfer
- AC transportation by private vehicles as per itineraries and package (AC will be switched off on hilly area)
- Daily breakfast at hotel.
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis (3/4 star category)
- All parking charges and Road taxes, toll taxes.
- Children below 6 years of age sharing with parents would be complimentary on room only basis.
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 5% GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All entry fees for sightseeing (If applicable)
- All personal expenses
- Others (Out of Itinerary)