Destinations Covered: Manali
05 NIGHTS / 06 DAYS
Manali:-Referred to as the Queen of Himachal Pradesh, Manali is an ancient town that is located at an altitude of nearly 2050 meters in Kullu district. Manali is blessed with breathtaking natural beauty that comprises lofty snow-capped peaks of Dhauladhar and PirPanjal, thick forests, fruit orchards, beautiful hamlets and meadows that are carpeted with lovely wild flowers. Being a high altitude resort town, Manali is an all-year-round destination that offers alluring vistas. An ideal destination for Honeymooners and adventure junkies alike, the town of Manali is a mix of old and new. Being a hub of adventure activities, Manali offers enthralling escapades of skiing, paragliding, trekking, mountaineering and rafting. Get enchanted by the surrealistic snowscape of Rohtang Pass or the Snow Point. Lose yourself in the spiritual realm by paying a visit to Hadimba Temple, Vashisth Bath and Van Vihar. Shopping at the famous Mall Road is fun as it is the most throbbing spot of the city lined with hotels and eateries. With all these attractions and abundance of natural beauty, Manali makes an ideal holiday destination for everyone.
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary
- Day 01: –Delhi – Manali (580 Kms/11-12 hrs.)
Arrive in Delhi. Post arrival, reach Ramakrishna Ashram Metro Station, (on your own) at 5:00 pm and board the overnight Volvo for Manali at 5:30 pm. The Volvo facilities offers the following amenities like – A/C Semi Sleeper, LCD T.V, Push Back Seats; Thigh Rests, Water Bottles and Blankets.
- Day 02: –Arrival in Manali & Local City Tour (3-4Hrs)
After reaching Manali around 6-7 am, Our rep will meet you at the Volvo Stand and assist you in getting transferred to the hotel. Check-in and freshen up. Later, proceed on a half-day excursion and explore Manali. Visit the Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht and its hot Sulphur springs, the Tibetan-Monastery and the Club House where you can indulge in some fantastic activities like skating, swings, etc. The evening is at leisure. Overnight in Manali.
- Day 03: –(Full day Trip to Solang Valley / Rothang Pass)
After breakfast, proceed to Solang Valley which is famous for its natural beauty and adventure sports. One can indulge in activities like paragliding, zorbing, snow scooter, horse riding and ropeway ride. Later, head back to the hotel and relish dinner along with an overnight stay. or Else, choose to take an excursion to Rohtang Pass (Upto the Snow Point. After a hearty breakfast, set out on an excursion to Rohtang Pass which is situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above the sea level. Also, venture out for a trip to Kothi Gorge, Marhi and Gulaba. Your evening is at leisure. Overnight in the hotel. Any arrangement to Rohtang sight seen will be payable directly by guest on getting permission only. If the client wants to go to Rohtang, then he can pay the difference amount
- Day 04: –Manali (Full Day Trip to Kullu( 45Kms) Manikaran ( 80Kms )
After a hearty breakfast, head to Manikaran. Famous for its hot sulphur springs, this place is equally revered by both Hindus & Sikhs alike. One can also visit other temples like those dedicated to Lord Shiva, Rama, and Krishna. Also, hit the Kullu Shawl Factor to learn the art of ancient artisans. Adventure enthusiasts can enjoy white water rafting at BabeliKullu. Later in the evening, head back to Manali for dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 05: –Manali – Delhi Departure. (By Volvo Coach)After a hearty breakfast, check-out from the hotel at 12 noon. Place your luggage at the reception and head out for a leisurely stroll to the Mall Road. Indulge in some shopping. Later, catch the evening Volvo for Delhi at 4.00pm. Journey Overnight.
- Day 06: –Manali – Delhi Departure. (By Volvo Coach)
Upon reaching Delhi, get transferred to the airport of your departure for your onward journey.
- The cost of activities are not included in the package
- Rohtang is closed on Tuesday and might also be inaccessible due to landslide/ snowfall.
- Only limited number of vehicles are allowed to visit Rohtangw.e.f. 18th May 2016 due to restrictions append by NGT vehicles visiting Rohtang.
- Airport or railway station transfer
- AC transportation by private vehicles as per itineraries and package (AC will be switched off on hilly area)
- Daily breakfast at hotel.
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis (3/4 star category)
- All parking charges and Road taxes, toll taxes.
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 5% GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All entry fees for sightseeing (If applicable)
- Peak season surcharges not included.
- All personal expenses & Others (Out of Itinerary)
- Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley trip
Please note:-Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley trip on direct payment and depend on weather condition
Package Cost –
* Above mentioned package price is applicable when it is a group of 6 tourists.
Depending on the no. of tourists, tour package price per person will vary.